For this event, each family
team will scavenge the town for a zany list of items and snap a photo of
themselves and the item. The team that finds the most items and show the best
creativity will win!
Everyone is encouraged to play however we ask only one team per household.
To play, see list of items below for your team to scavenge and snap a photo of.
The rules are simple:
1. All items must be found in person by your family team. NO internet photos allowed.
2. You must take a photo of the found item with at least one member of your team.
3. Each item can only be used once to fulfill an entry.
4. Get creative- it is ok to think outside the box!
5. Stay safe! Obey all local laws! Social distance and wear masks as needed!
6. Have fun!
All photos must be emailed or texted to Jenn Doolin by 12 pm on Monday, December 18th. You can email and text as you capture the items or all at once. Whatever works best for you! Click here to email Jenn for her number and email address. Please send your team name and item number with each text or email .
Game starts NOW and ends on Monday, January 18th. We will have a Zoom party on January 23rd at 7pm.
We will show a slide show of all the entries and announce the winners.
On your marks, get set,